Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31

Ready for Crazy Hat Day at co-op
 



There are only a few weeks left in our current semester at co-op. It's been a great year so far and I'm way more involved than I ever planned to be. I assist in one class, am a hall monitor and I've even subbed a couple of times. I really like it especially since the group is so diverse. I'm slowly getting to learn about the other moms and that's cool too. The kids love it and I'm really please we decided to join after all. Though the days can feel long, it's really nice to get out of the house and "work" once a week. We come home tired, but good tired.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. We've been homeschooling for about 2 years and are still searching for a co-op. I know I'll find one that will suit our family or I'll start one.

    Thanks again for keeping me encouraged to keep searching. Love the cute picture of your little ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too are searching for a coop. But I want to take your guys home.....they are so adorable...boy I bet they can "bring the noise"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their expressions! We have a great homeschool group. Not quite a "co-op" but still fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee,

    I'm glad your co-op is working for you. It can be a lot of work w/long days, but the kids have such great fun that it's totally worth it. I love the crazy hat day idea and the kids look ready. Is your daughter giving me the stink eye?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hats are great, but my favorite thing about this photo is the looks they are both giving you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Yvonne and Berta...I hope you guys find something that meets your needs!

    ReplyDelete