Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1

Yarn Along {inspired by Ginny}



I started this scarf as a holiday gift for my step-dad last year when I was pregnant with Lark. It's the scrunchable scarf, but for some reason, I've got k1p2 instead of k2p1. Who knows what was going on in my pregnant brain! Anyway, after learning about the minimalist knitter's handbook via Rockin' Granola, I decided it was time to either frog or finish all my outstanding projects. This went into the finish pile. I wish I had noticed that I switched patterns after picking it back up before doing 5 inches of work. *sigh* So, I frogged again, and this is where I am now. As for the book (How Did You Get This Number), I've been on the library waiting list for this book forever. I loved her last book and this one is just as funny.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the mood for a funny book after froggin' my stuff this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the scarf, I've made similar mistakes and had to frog an entire prayer shawl a few months back...I was still so sick over it that I havn't picked the project back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frogging is always so discouraging--hope the knitting recovers quickly in its correct form (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the frogging! That stinks! But that scarf is lovely, the color is so nice!

    ReplyDelete